Water Baptism Sign Up
Please complete the form below if you would like to be water baptized on Sunday, April 29th (during our 11am service).
- Sign up (at our website or welcome desk).
- Come already dressed for water baptism (dress modestly | preferably dark clothing).
- Bring a change of clothes & a towel.
- Be there by 10:30am and go immediately to the 2 classrooms down the admin. hall (one for females | one for males).
- After baptism, you will go back to change into your dry clothes in the restrooms across the hallway.
- As a gift, you will receive a free t-shirt to wear for water baptism
- If you have any other questions, contact Rev. Judy (phone: 336-885-0587 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Why Do We Water Baptise?
We believe Jesus commanded all believers to be baptized by immersion in water. This is a symbol of the Christian’s identification with Christ in His death, burial, and resurrection. (Matthew 28:19, Romans 6:4, Colossians 2:12, Acts 8:36-39)